Proud of the quality excellence and goodness for which our brands are known in our home country, we bring these products overseas for the rest of the world to enjoy. From our multi-accredited processing facilities, we export our branded products to continents and territories around the globe. Because we at Century Pacific Food Inc.(CNPF) remain true to our commitment to nourish and delight everyone, everyday, everywhere....
- USFDA is an organization under the Department of Health and Human Services. They set the standards in US to be met by food manufacturers to promote and protect public heath. These standards cover a wide array of products from food to pharmaceuticals.
- OU is a certifying agency following the teachings of the the Jewish law (Kosher approved). It is based in New York and generally recongized by the North American Jewish and non-Jewish alike. They ensure that products comply from the ingredients, equipments and actual prepration standards set by the Torah and Jewish Dietary Laws.
- CFIA is a branch of the Canadian Government responsible for 14 inspection programs and services that are related to foods, plants and animals across Canada. They abide by the standards that were established by Health Canada.
- Earth Island Institute is an independent comapny monitors tuna catchers and processing companies all over the globe. They ensure that catching methods do not harm any dolphins and protect the ecosystem. Furthermore, they inspect that processing plants only produce tuna caught using menthods that are dolphin friendly.
- HACCP is a management system in which food safety is addressed through the analysis and control of biological, chemical, and physical hazards from raw material production, procurement and handling, to manufacturing, distribution and consumption of the finished product.
- BRC is the leading trade organization in the UK. They represent all forms of retailers in the UK from independently owned stores to big chain supermarkets and department stores. Companies supplying retail chains under their private label food products have to complywith the BRC standard, they are the industry-wide benchmark for quality and food satefy. BRC widened its reach to the world retail market, with brand owners in USA requiring this accreditation as well.
-IFS is a globally reconized standard for auditing retailer and wholesaler branded food product suppliers. These standards can only be applied for processed food products or when there is a hazard for product contamination during processing and packaging.
-The European Union is the economic and political union of 27 European Member States. They have established their standards based on Codex Alimentarius for acceptable food products to be exported to Europe. These strict standards only allowed accredited companies to export to Europe, without any accreditation a company will not be allowed business in any EU member country.
-The IDC Philippines is a duly recognized Halal certification and accreditation authority in thePhilippines. They standards ensure that food to be served to Muslim countries have been prepared and processed complying with Muslim Dietary Laws
Argentina Corned Beef in Sauce 340g
Case Packing Size: 12x340g